Reviews for "Happy MAR10 Day!"

This needs no improvement. For what it is its amazing. Fantastic style and job!!

freddieelsom responds:

Thank you for this. You're right, it is what it is. Just a little creative burst, was reluctant to upload to be honest.

I love the animation here. It’s bright and stands out.

great super-mario tribute!

nice, smooth and fluid animation, good FPS, and excellent drawings of mario, of his hat (and the hat's eyes were also nicely drawn+animated as well), and it was filled with many good details, while the animation itself was flawless and very funny, despite it being quite short.

all in all, it was a nicely drawn+animated tribute to super-mario, despite its short length.
keep up the good work!