Reviews for "Keev!"

Really good one! , i really liked the sounds ! , what a good way to complement this animation very well

A new concept and wonderfully whimsical to boot! Nice work, lad.

Piggybank12 responds:

Aw geez, thank you! I dunno if head-butting trees is really all that new of a concept, but I sure am happy you enjoyed it!

Amazing pose-work and great character design. Plot was simple and easy to understand but a little cliche. I thought the sound effects fit really well with the actions. The gags were funny and the pacing was well done.

Piggybank12 responds:

Thank you! Happy to see you found some enjoyment in the film!

I do agree that the plot feels a bit cliche. The film was made as a backup plan when my previous concept just got too big to be a senior film, so I settled with something a little cliche in exchange for getting the film done on time, haha.

Reading the amazing feedback here on NG though, I gotta admit, I do feel inspired to go back to my original concept and try to bring it to fruition somehow, or even something completely different. We'll see!

Really good.
Gotta love these incredible webtoons.

This is adorable; I really enjoyed the use of music for sound effects.

Piggybank12 responds:

Thank you! I'm actually somehow overjoyed there's a bunch of positive response to the sound design here! I've long considered making another project with a similar approach to the sound and music, so seeing this kind of response is inspiring.