Reviews for "GWL2 Both of You, Fuck Like You Want to Win!"

They’re named after David Cage characters.
Fucking 10/10

GameGWL responds:

And how fitting that this game contains a awkward shower scene too

Oh god that ending wasn't scary but it did make me feel uneasy and start to tear up. Good job on that!!

GameGWL responds:

Remember that there's multiple endings and the go home option is more of a joke xD

All things aside, this is a really well made, fun game. Also I refuse to believe the sbfp characters were unintentional, I just saw a WHENS MAHVEL in there!!

Hello fellow superbest friendcast listener. I don't know if you planned on getting the 2bfp dudes attention but you got it, they mentioned this on their podcast preview and I came running. Funny as hell, I definitely enjoyed playing the story. Some of the animated scenes were a bit lacking in quality, but I fapped so mission accomplished. Looking forward to more hayley stuff.
By the way I havent logged into newgrounds in YEARS so good job on bringing me back in.

mahvel baybee

GameGWL responds:

I saw the end of the podcast where they mentioned it, which did make me laugh xD

I'm glad you enjoyed the game, I'll do my best to improve the animation in the next one, and I'm happy I could bring some people back to NG :3

nice job again :D very good work the amezing anime :)