Reviews for "Monster Mashing Deluxe"

The same as before but with more monstergirls? Yes please! (more sound effects would be nice tho :) )

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Might look into new/more sfx, since all of the ones we have right now were from when we were rushing to finish the game almost a month ago lol

fast and fun

it won't fully load for me don't know if its my computer or my internet but i'll still give it a five star! :D

Woah a solid game. Wasn't expecting that! I noticed there was a moan volume feature but no moans. Future update? Also though like the girls falling down the screen to keep with the pace of the game, it does make it difficult to get a look at them before there gone! Can't wait for a gallery and maby toss in a few extra gals! Definitly checking you guys out!

BrandyBuizel responds:

The moan is a bit broken on this platform, but an update IS coming within the next...(two weeks?)
More girls, more moans, more good stuff!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

yeah thats just the browser not playing .wav files right (which also busts the game on iPhone safari i think), so its fixed easily in the next update. And while we were at it, we added unique moans for each girl too.

Finally the deluxe! :3
----------------------------------
BTW; I've seen that is hotter, sexier & also extra thicc, and i see you add new characters and which it makes me fap, lol.

Nice knowing you had a nice touch on this game & excellent work there! :3

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Thank u very much ivo!!!!