Reviews for "Monster Mashing Deluxe"

Something's wrong with the game loading, where you have to keep waiting and refreshing the page before it'll finally load.

First I got a black screen with the small Newgrounds rectangle black background, no play button. Waited and waited. Nothing more.

Refreshed the page got a white screen. Waited and waited. Nothing more.

Refreshed again and back to the black screen with small Newgrounds rectangle black background, no play button. More waiting. Still nothing.

Refreshed again and ditto.

Refreshed one more time and this time the game actually works.

all right for a running simulator in a dungeon crawler. just when your grabbed by some hot teenage monster expecting you to "mash" her and you say no and you hit her for trying, she moans for more so you nock her out while the never ending darkness chases you.

Too fast on mobile, might just suck at it though. Lol

Addicting gameplay, but even after making a paypal account you won't show me the voting page. I don't even wanna vote, I don't even care about this dumb sex theme, I just wanna see the artwork and/or options for the other monster girls! and that's why I'm only giving this half a star.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

the voting thing is for Newgrounds supporters. It's a forum thread with some concept art for girls. Eventually we'll add a gallery section, and we'll probably add in that piece of concept art. Just for now it's Newgrounds Supporters only! Sorry! It's only 3$ tho heheh

But I'll tell you what, if you're the first person to get 30k score, I'll gift you a month of Supporter Status! This goes out to everyone as well! Make sure you're playing on the flash version!

25,128, w00t! That aside,

I've seen games of a similar premise in the past, so if I'm being honest I'm not all that impressed. That having been said:

It's at just the right amount of challenge to where you can get a pretty good score once you find the speed you're comfortable at moving forward at. Most games of this kind don't have that, and only get faster and faster.
The little looping tune it has feels familiar, but I don't know where I've heard it in the past. Given that this is as short/simple a game as it is, it only having one song doesn't really surprise or bother me, but if you're a player that's much better at this than I am trying to get a better score that 40 second or so tune looping over and over would get old real quick.
Could have used just a tad more variety in the monster encounters, but again: simple game, simple premise.

Other than that, controls were simple, not too hard to dodge past obstacles...It's not bad. Not a great game, but not bad by any stretch.