Reviews for "Monster Mashing Deluxe"

Haven't played an NG game is years, but that was enjoyable. I do think it might be better with a few more monster chicks and maybe some other power ups. Good game tho

ninjamuffin99 responds:

yeye, a new girl is likely to be added in very soon!

i played the game for 2 hours trying to get 50k and i lost it all to this cocolosel guy now i'm gonna go throw myself in a ditch
good game

Pretty cool game

Woah a solid game. Wasn't expecting that! I noticed there was a moan volume feature but no moans. Future update? Also though like the girls falling down the screen to keep with the pace of the game, it does make it difficult to get a look at them before there gone! Can't wait for a gallery and maby toss in a few extra gals! Definitly checking you guys out!

BrandyBuizel responds:

The moan is a bit broken on this platform, but an update IS coming within the next...(two weeks?)
More girls, more moans, more good stuff!

ninjamuffin99 responds:

yeah thats just the browser not playing .wav files right (which also busts the game on iPhone safari i think), so its fixed easily in the next update. And while we were at it, we added unique moans for each girl too.

Finally the deluxe! :3
----------------------------------
BTW; I've seen that is hotter, sexier & also extra thicc, and i see you add new characters and which it makes me fap, lol.

Nice knowing you had a nice touch on this game & excellent work there! :3

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Thank u very much ivo!!!!