Reviews for "Monster Mashing Deluxe"

the hell is THIS!! GAME!!! KILL ME!! NOW!

*teleports behind you*
heh, nothing personal kid

definitely a fun game, but as others have mentioned, it could use a picture gallery.
also a "fap mode" would probably be a good idea. (hint hint)

this is definitely a good time (and keyboard) killer game, with fappable content, though you don't really get enough time to fap.
i would be very likely to recommend this game to others, though there is still plenty of potential for improvement, maybe unlock-able girls you can view later, which can only be reached after a certain distance is approached.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

yep the gallery thing is def gonna be something in the next biggish update. and another good gf.

Cute concept. I just wish
A: The girls didn't slide off the screen while you're trying to look at them. (And is the mini-game supposed to end if you wait too long?)
B: We need a monster girl picture gallery yo! Like ever X girls of a type that you ravage unlocks another picture of them.

Now this is the kind of game NG was made for. :D I love the idea, simple and addicting, and the graphics are appealing too... though as for gameplay it does feel a bit imbalanced. The speed picks up crazy fast yet sometimes slows to a crawl... and stops before you manage to run into anymore monsters/girls. It also feels like it jumps a bit, but may be that's simple lag, otherwise the controls are smooth; gameplay easy to get into. And play again, and again, and again... wish you had a total score table too for those that really put in the time here; show the accumulated effort spent on traversing those murky swamps and dungeons. ;) Good fun.

-cd-

ninjamuffin99 responds:

ay thanks for the review! That accumulated score is def gon be something we'll add since personally i'd like those stats myself lol

Its a great game. Simple yet has a challenge to it. Should make a version with more adult things ;D. I like it and cant wait for that update!