Reviews for "Get1000"

Challenging yet addicting. Despite running into problems surviving I can't seem to tear myself away from the game. Haven't noted any issues though if there were I probably contributed them to my ill skill level. Outside of that it's an amazing game.

Its an inventive game that requires a bit of thought. I like the premise! I found that I did better if I spent some of the early game trying to pre-build large numbers like 10s or 20s so that when I needed them They would be there and I wouldn't have to waste moves fabricating them.

Some of the small details I enjoyed. Like the Cosmic graphic of 42 or the heart for 69.

the music is catchy even if it does remind me of the theme to Bob's Burgers at times.

One bit of strangeness I noticed: Once in a while when I start the game sometimes large numbers will be there, like 200, 400, or 380. but on subsequent tries they're gone. Not sure what to make of it.

still it was a fun game!

This game is really good! You've made me try until I beat it! And then try again!

Few things to notice:
I had muted the music, and when I got to 1000 it unmuted the music automaticaly although the icon was showing as if on mute;
I never thought of using or used the back button;
The NEXT TILES section could still work after reaching 1000;
It seems HIGHSCORE CLASSIC doesn't update on the go, as it was still showing 800 when I reached 4000;
Maybe you could let us combine x2 with x5 until 1000 and then combine anything?

Very solid game though! Well done!

Not bad better than get 43949u8u8397 whatever it's called

Solid game but it does not save my progress. Quite a dealbreaker.

RealBeardroid responds:

Sir, I heard your complain and now, your progress is automatically saved in classic and timeattack mode.
You can switch between modes, crash your computer, it's ok ;)
Have fun!