Reviews for "The Surprise Demise Of Francis Cooper's Mother"

Another superb example of absurd British black humour. Well done sir!

FelixMassie responds:

Thank you! Inspiring to hear you liked it :)

I really appreciated the narrative in this. A bit of a slice of life, with art that matched well with the sound and dialogue. Made me think about life. I hope you've been pumping out more since 2008.

FelixMassie responds:

Thank you - I've not managed to make as much as I'd hoped but it's inspiring to read these nice reviews - I will make more!

Everything about this was done well, bravo!

Thanks for watching!

I feel like I might have seen this before... the narration reminds of Keith Reynolds or Peter Peele (could be it's the combination of that as well as earlier teaser imagery that makes it feel familiar)... either way it was as well-presented as always, with that trademark tragedy within the comedy, the bizarre and overly violent... but all amounting to some form of cynical wisdom when it all amounts! Such is life. And this was an interesting style to animate it in, too, feel like it works great for the most part, but the motion-tween moment when the eyes open/close does feel a bit strange, as round eyes don't just squeeze together like so... maybe that'll be your new trademark though. ;) Good stuff.

-cd-