Reviews for "Madness Conclusion"

Oh my fuk
Thats was beautiful

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kenamy responds:

My mom said "stop animating dicks that fights their own kind", as far as i know, she prefer to see them cumming than dying, seeing a dick that is ripped off the body is quite the sight, i wonder if you'll be alright after this, probably not, but i should attempt it someday, i tried searching it on google and surprisingly i had no result, despite how this search engine's popularity, i can't stop thinking about it since then because in my 6 years of experience thought animating these dicks, do dicks can have dicks ? this is quite the troublesome question.

I loved it, gore and betrayals, what could be more?

emotions ?

I thought this was really good. I like seeing my 4 favorite Madness content creators together, regardless of whether they are the protagonists, or they are the victims, like in this case.
The movements were really fluid and well animated, and I liked how the transition between animators was done (both styles are so much alike, it looks like this was animated by only one person lol)

I don't know the details, but I honestly can't believe how all this drama can be created by killing a character in a cartoon. Then again, that's just me. I can understand some people being offended by that.

Kenamy responds:

thank my boi, thought the drama was based off something more important, it was just expanded because of animations, but yes it's still dumb whatever the situation is.

I can not stop seeing this animation again, it will definitely be a daily drug.

Kenamy responds:

haha same, even thought i've seen it so many times.