For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Black Day?"

One more gud movie from you :D
But please, improve and make them smoother! really!

Nice

So... he suddenly morphs into a whole new character? Reborn, with not even a scar? Or another character teleported into his place...? Doesn't make much sense that part, but maybe it's a part of a bigger plot... good action, but script: don't really follow.

-cd-

I’ll be honest, the whole animation feels pretty choppy. The enemies moved back and forth were really unnecessary, and the weapon recoil needs work. The character movement needs a little touch up but other wise you were good.

idk why but this movie has reaaally wierd atmosphere.
movements are choppy af needs to improve, same as vcam, nonstop movement is not good
recoil needs to improve. nice storyline for first series