For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Black Day?"

The last scene was a literal copypaste from one of the original Madness movie. The action is pretty boring and poorly choreographed. The antagonists are all random and no correlation between looks and skill level.

It seems you don''t know what plot you really wanted to make. Needs more careful storytelling and character design.

So... he suddenly morphs into a whole new character? Reborn, with not even a scar? Or another character teleported into his place...? Doesn't make much sense that part, but maybe it's a part of a bigger plot... good action, but script: don't really follow.

-cd-

Not gonna lie, I don't even know how this got in Daily place...
It sucks tbh.

idk why but this movie has reaaally wierd atmosphere.
movements are choppy af needs to improve, same as vcam, nonstop movement is not good
recoil needs to improve. nice storyline for first series

Naah,it's suck