Reviews for "Dystopia Rooms"

I use to suffer from great anxiety and panic attacks badly. I finally cured myself though. I started taking betablockers and then later quit them. My advice avoid medications it'll make it worse. Betablocker calmed me down so i recommend that but quit it too because it's also a medication you shouldn't get use to.

Great depictions. My only problem is the extended length of the anxiety didn't make me anxious because I didn't know it just kept on going until I saw the others. If there were a couple that came before it with a shorter length it would stress me out a little. And I just want to see more =p

Wow,
Now this was something unsettling.

This project is interesting. The musical composition and sound successfully enhanced the setting, the colors and lighting effects were also good, and the execution of your whole composition more than sufficiently made my skin crawl. The animation cycles on the foot could be improved though, and I feel your project's title should be 'Dystopic Rooms' instead of 'Dystopia Room,' but to each their own.

I think this claymation was very well orchestrated. Sound, environments, and characters all created a great, unsettled feeling. The titles between scenes was jarring and kind of interrupted the flow for me.

Wonderfully conceptual and imaginative work! 8-)