Reviews for "-Another Try-"

What is that... so Nice n good sound =>

Awesome song, i can see why you said that it went a few directions. And i heard that sonic rush vocal at 1"42 :)

Yeah, it changed a lot from the beginning, and i think it was both odd and amazing. Nice work dude.

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! :D Yeah, correct. well, sort off. Its not actually from sonic rush, but Hideki used the same sample For his track "Back 2 Back" it is originally sampled from something else :)

Pretty good. I think you like to use those vocals a lot... They sound like they came straight from Launch Base Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3. And, they're okay, I don't mind them, they are just sort of odd and not very fitting in my opinion. As always, the music is great, just not the largest fan of the pretty weird vocals.

Waterflame responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Yea they are def. weird, not for everyone. I personally love weird stuttery rhythmic vocal samples, its hard for me to not put them in, haha.

I like this track, perfect for madness games and/or other games about dark evil people

Yet another great song by Waterflame! For some reason i feel like this could mix well with Clutterfunk :| dont ask me why! But very awesome song! <3

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! And yeah I agree actually. It shares the same cluttery structure and focus on breaks.