Reviews for "Full Time Part Time : Foamy The Squirrel"

So...are we able to try and vote for a cartoon squirrel to be the U.S President. I don't think there's anything explicitly saying we can't...

It makes me happy to see "illwill press" cartoons on newgrounds.

I remember watching my first foamy and germaine flash cartoon maybe back in 2006.
i was in highschool then, now I'm in my late twenties and I have a bachelor's degree in fine art.

I can truly relate to what this video is about.
I've been trying to get a full time job for the past four years, Ever since i left college.
I eventually got a part time job as a graphic designer (my dream job) but was layed off within 7 or 8 months.

I've been working part time in minimum wage, retail for the past three years.
I apply to about 30 full time jobs a week online.
I'll get an interview maybe once every three or four months. But since I have only 7 months art experience and not 5 or 10 years. I'm not qualified.
( Never mind the fact I've been drawing since I was 7 years old and never stopped to this day).

All I have is my art and movies. i continue to make animations and artwork hoping to get better and maybe one day I can get full time work that's art related.

Your right, there is no loyalty, how can there be in these kind of situations (like my own)?
i know its cliche to say blame the rich or the people who have power.
But Sadly, I can't find any other answer than that.

OMG!!! I just passed by your page and I gotta say, I could watch these rant cartoons all day. The character on screen is memorable and simplistic, rants on society from a talking squirrel is a great concept all in itself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again I really enjoy your content.

And this topic is so relevant and yet it's sad that some people don't seem to take this particular-
topic seriously especially since this sort of thing has many long standing ramifications.

This couldn't be anymore true. Foamy speaks the truth.