Reviews for "The SpongeBob SquarePants Anime - OP 2"

This is perfect, my favourite anime OP song and spongebob... i'm crying right now :'D

I'm a little disappointed you didn't use the original Soul Eater version of black papermoon on newgrounds, but it's still good!

Narmak responds:

I'm such an idiot; that was my original intention, but I completely forgot. Fixed!

Thanks for putting the time into making this. The animation is really amazing, but you know that by now I figure. However this one lacked the wow factor that your first one had. The first part with the grave and sandy, top notch man.The end fight introduction between spongebob and squidward needs to be way more awesome it fell a little short.
As a anime lover I think of fights like naruto vs pain man. Their fight deserves to be way more.

Also after the first one you attracted me to know more about the story, how did plankton get squidward like that? I wanted to see some of the indepth narrative between the characters like in attack on ogre. I know this sounds strange, but I would want to see that more than the sequel of OP 1.

Narmak responds: