Reviews for "The SpongeBob SquarePants Anime - OP 2"

Really awesome. I appreciate how this OP contrasts to OP 1, which has large musical eruptions so-to-speak that allow for explosive animatic transitions between different sections of the song. Example: The beginning of Sbob's stare into the sun after the title bubble pops, and Plankton's eye flash). I think due to the song choice for OP 2, which has somewhat less musical explosiveness, the animation more subtly matches its pacing to create a more poignant effect (Example: Squidward's descent at 1:03 matches the singer's vocal descent, and Patrick's hand reaching out at the most emotional chord in the song).

At first I was thrown off by this different style and wanted to think OP 1 was better, but honestly, this one is more moving and awesome! The animation itself definitely shows your hard work, that's for sure. Love at the emotional end we see the bloody, dark atmosphere of Sbob losing two friends--one physically and one mentally (matches the emotional music too).

(side note: I think a long, extensive break before an OP 3, if you ever decide to make one, would be good, that way the Sbob OPs don't become stale/tiring)

Such an awesome hybrid! :D If the series really was like this I'd watch through it in a flash! So serious. So stylish. So powerful and inspiring. Awesome work.

-cd-

I enjoyed this one, but not as much as your first one.

I would also like to see a Sponge-u Bob-u version of the Naruto Shippuden opening 2.

Thanks for the work you put in for the dank OPs and SHINE ON.

Fucking. Solid. There's really not much more to say. The more I watch your stuff the more I am dragged in like a good little degenerate.

The fluidity, expressions, etc. I'm very surprised by how much seems to be poured into these works.

Keep at it. Hone your craft.
-CO