Reviews for "The N Klub - First Update"

It won't let me change the girls job after assigning them one(including "having a day off"). So I have two girls forever having a day off :(. Although, the game looks promising and I can't wait for future updates! :)

Govvan responds:

Maybe you didn't have enough space for more girls to work at the same place. At the beggining of the game, you can have only 1 girl at the stage and 1 girl at the bar. To be able to send more girls to work, you need to upgrade workplaces.

Very good, but once I got the hang of it and got all the upgrades, I was bored. Add some quests, or something?

for its first release it's well made

Promising...
A tutorial would be great.
Seeing the girls in their work environment is a must.

It's pretty awesome for a first update! I like what I see and hope to be seeing more of your content!!