Reviews for "Donald Trap"

Positive:

No public highscores - 0.5 stars
Trump hate -1 star

Total negative: -1.5 stars

Grand total: 4-1.5=2.5 stars

Comments:
1)Great work making this in mere 48 hours.
2)You made a pro gun, pro walls between you and aggressive invaders game. Yet you make people in this game kill the one politician who stands for these values in real life. Contemplate the folly of your beliefs, behold the difference between your actions and opinions installed in you. 3)Contemplate your racism against zombies. Either embrace zombies or stop judging other people for being justifiably prejudiced against other group of people ever.

This is very anti american. The USA is much better with Donald Trump than anyone else. This should be called Hillary vs police when she is arrested. Political submissions will receive political reviews.

Otherwise decent game.

It has promise but using arrows over WASD and a glitch were I get a directional lock is a boner kill

Broken-Arms responds:

Hey ! Thank you for you review ! We have just updated the game adding the WASD control and fixing HUD bug :) Enjoy !

The only reason I can think that the controls would be locked to arrow keys and mouse control is if the creator used their mouse left-handed. Using the arrow keys with the left hand is incredibly awkward for right-handed individuals. That said, the creator should allow for the ability to customize controls to better suit the individual player's needs.

Also, is it just me, or is 90% of the HUD cut off from view? I can never tell exactly how much life I have left, and it's really annoying.

Broken-Arms responds: