Reviews for "Donald Trap"

Well done!! In 48 hours you made this?? More difficult than I thought it would be, and my hand is aching from the awkward position it was in, trying to hit the arrow keys and use the mouse at the same time. To be honest, the name threw me off a bit, but the actual content was better than expected! This game is definitely one of the better ones to come out of this website

Broken-Arms responds:

Hey ! Thank you for you review ! We have just updated the game adding the WASD control and fixing HUD bug :) Enjoy !

minus half a star for permadeath
minus a full star for not letting us use WASD. i don't know what your keyboard/mouse setup is but it must be REALLY weird if you landed on arrows+mouse. i'm guessing you have three arms.

Broken-Arms responds:

The game could use wasd support, but overall seems nice.

Broken-Arms responds:

Hey ! Thank you for you review ! We have just updated the game adding the WASD control and fixing UI bug :) Enjoy !

overall entertaining, just wish it wasnt a reset if you died

Great game! Awesome visuals, hard but fair gameplay. However, sometimes the game locks you on moving on one direction, or you're stuck shooting, but this usually doesn't happen. The theme reeks a bit of post-election salt, but it's fun nevertheless.