Reviews for "Donald Trap"

Well done!! In 48 hours you made this?? More difficult than I thought it would be, and my hand is aching from the awkward position it was in, trying to hit the arrow keys and use the mouse at the same time. To be honest, the name threw me off a bit, but the actual content was better than expected! This game is definitely one of the better ones to come out of this website

Broken-Arms responds:

Hey ! Thank you for you review ! We have just updated the game adding the WASD control and fixing HUD bug :) Enjoy !

The game is incredibly cool, I love it, but the fact that I die and can`t do anything anymore is pretty lame. Also, since you used Unity, why is it that you locked the controls to the Arrow Keys? Could've just used the Input. Also, most of the UI seems to be misplaced.

Broken-Arms responds:

Hey ! Thank you for you review ! We have just updated the game adding the WASD control and fixing UI bug :) Enjoy !

It's pretty fun overall, good art style and music. However i did notice the upper part of the screen is cut off and it would be real nice to use WASD as others have pointed out, but the game still highly playable and enjoyable, I had a great time with it and look forward to playing it some more.

Broken-Arms responds:

great game but I think that the zombies have too much health

This is kinda fun. Has a sorta Contra feel!