Reviews for "Donald Trap"

really fun...wish there were more weapons that i could use lol

The game is incredibly cool, I love it, but the fact that I die and can`t do anything anymore is pretty lame. Also, since you used Unity, why is it that you locked the controls to the Arrow Keys? Could've just used the Input. Also, most of the UI seems to be misplaced.

Broken-Arms responds:

Hey ! Thank you for you review ! We have just updated the game adding the WASD control and fixing UI bug :) Enjoy !

The only reason I can think that the controls would be locked to arrow keys and mouse control is if the creator used their mouse left-handed. Using the arrow keys with the left hand is incredibly awkward for right-handed individuals. That said, the creator should allow for the ability to customize controls to better suit the individual player's needs.

Also, is it just me, or is 90% of the HUD cut off from view? I can never tell exactly how much life I have left, and it's really annoying.

Broken-Arms responds:

Hey ! Thank you for you review ! We have just updated the game adding the WASD control and fixing HUD bug :) Enjoy !

It has promise but using arrows over WASD and a glitch were I get a directional lock is a boner kill

Broken-Arms responds:

minus half a star for permadeath
minus a full star for not letting us use WASD. i don't know what your keyboard/mouse setup is but it must be REALLY weird if you landed on arrows+mouse. i'm guessing you have three arms.