Reviews for "Donald Trap"

Positive:

No public highscores - 0.5 stars
Trump hate -1 star

Total negative: -1.5 stars

Grand total: 4-1.5=2.5 stars

Comments:
1)Great work making this in mere 48 hours.
2)You made a pro gun, pro walls between you and aggressive invaders game. Yet you make people in this game kill the one politician who stands for these values in real life. Contemplate the folly of your beliefs, behold the difference between your actions and opinions installed in you. 3)Contemplate your racism against zombies. Either embrace zombies or stop judging other people for being justifiably prejudiced against other group of people ever.

Really cool. Shame you have to start over upon death. Amazing it was done in 48 hours.

This game is tremendous, like you wouldn't believe!

It's pretty fun overall, good art style and music. However i did notice the upper part of the screen is cut off and it would be real nice to use WASD as others have pointed out, but the game still highly playable and enjoyable, I had a great time with it and look forward to playing it some more.

Broken-Arms responds:

Hey ! Thank you for you review ! We have just updated the game adding the WASD control and fixing UI bug :) Enjoy !

The game could use wasd support, but overall seems nice.

Broken-Arms responds: