Reviews for "Don't want to be an Eye Raper"

This is the future.

Thanks to your game, now I have learned to gaze rape women without getting caught, but it feels kinda weird when someone notices my eyeballs are circling around indefinitely.

Funny concept for a game, but very lazy implementation.
Could have at least made tiny changes to the controls for the PC version.
Would love to see more from you though.

I love this game. at first i didn't get it and just went in blind. so i didn't think the game was all that fun, but once I found out that I have to forget about the coins and just concentrate on staying alive the game got a lot more fun and I became one of the top 6 players who has the 1000score and all medals. thanks for making this amazing game and if you ever put a game on steam or sell one anywhere else I will buy it. I hope to see more of you.

-HenryEYES

supervanz responds:

Thanks so much for your generous review which give me the energy to carry on. I will show you the better game next time.

This game is fairly enjoyable and challenging. I got 203 before writing this comment, yay? Anyways, the style of this game is rather enticing. It reminds me of Undertale due to the black and white (black dominating white from what I see?) and the simplicity of the details. I like the game so far. Nice work!

Shouldn't it be "rapist"? I misread the title as "Don't want to be a Rapper" at first. The game itself is a modern classic, hope to see more.