Reviews for "HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] Patron's Reward 2 - NicoleWatterson"

Found a bug. For the last outfit, the gothic one. If I chose that one, the third quicktimeevent is bugged. There is only 2 green bars. And I hit it first try, but it was registered as a bug. So, that is honestly frustrating because I dunno when I am going to hit that again. And it strangely actually counted it as a redzone even though the next one would have been blue and I failed the level.

Art is amazing and the game system seems better and more fun now than in the KP one you did before.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

Yeah this happens very rarely, we weren't able to fix this, you just have to go back the the main menu and try again, this fixes the bug

it's solid, a bit tricky on a trackpad, would probably be easier with a mouse.

Better than Kim, but I wish you'd include something for those of us with terrible timing. I got up to latex, but I couldn't nail the 3rd bit even after a dozen tries. Like, if someone fails and restarts 5 times in a row, why not add an autocomplete? Just so everyone can get to the end.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

you are breaking my heart man... personally i found it very easy ^^u

I like the how the timing challenge is hard enough to not just be a joke, but not so challenging that I'd never beat it. The art, animations, and sounds are absolutely wonderful, too. My only pet peeve is that I can't replay the timing challenge on just a single level for fun, but I have to reset all my progress. Also, I wish that there were another angle or two. Maybe have an easy, normal, and hard mode for each outfit, each with a different angle? Anyways, this is extremely good, especially given that it's free.

the links for desktop here are also down tho