Reviews for "HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] Patron's Reward 2 - NicoleWatterson"

this game is (compared to the kim possible game) actually fair and winnable. i dont like the pose too much but that's not a big problem though. looking for further games :)

Found a bug, right on the first blue bar on top of the last level when you get to the 3rd tier it just bleeps out and counts as a loss. A bit easier on the eyes than Kim but can get a little challenging.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

We just updated the game, hopefully this fixes the bug

I downloaded the Desktop version but for some reason when close out of the game and restart it, the last image of the gallery is still locked after you finished the game. It's like the game failed to save that last part of the game.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

perhaps you are downlaoding the old version... the lastest one do keep your progress

Better than Kim, but I wish you'd include something for those of us with terrible timing. I got up to latex, but I couldn't nail the 3rd bit even after a dozen tries. Like, if someone fails and restarts 5 times in a row, why not add an autocomplete? Just so everyone can get to the end.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

you are breaking my heart man... personally i found it very easy ^^u

Difficulty meter here is certainly better than in Kim Possible, but late game it becomes just as frustrating. Still, sexy stuff. And fappable so... here's 4 stars :)