Reviews for "HENTAI [ProjectPhysalis] Patron's Reward 2 - NicoleWatterson"

This is very well done but I only have two problems with it. The first being a lack of position change. It's nice to have costume and locale changes but doing it in the same position detracts away from their appeal. The second being the bar, especially on the last level. Next to impossible to make that last one land on green. But still great animation.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

yeah im with you, we have to make it simple becuase we were running out of time for something which was supposed to just be an upgrate to our last minigame, even htough, thank you for your feedback <3

Graphics are stylish and slick, as is milfcat. A+ to your artist. I would want her expression & posture to change more, the 'rising meter' face icon is so more emotive and fun. The backgrounds fit the outfit. Music and sound effects, not so hot. Short, but sweet.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

did get the final part :I, anyways, glad you liked most aspects of the game :)

Very nice, I love the small details like hearing her toes tap on the floor as she's waiting for some lovin.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

glad you enjoyed the details, thank you for playing!

Great man as always, bigger and better reward. Would be awesome if ending would be sam as kim (pregnancy) but picture is not bad either.

GoldenBerryStudio responds:

yeah i had to rush it at the end, i know it was a bit of a letdown not having that little gag at the end, but having all of this new gimmicks and content makes me feel a bit better, thank you for playing!

the art is so damn good. to be legit i love nicole and wished there was more art of her, then you just deliver a game. boi you just made my day.