Reviews for "♒ Dark Water ♒"

You have no idea how much it warms my heart to have become an inspiration to someone. Especially somebody as cool as you. My biggest goal with my music more than anything was to inspire others to become better than they think themselves to be so they can truly be happy. I'm glad my music was incentive for you to not only create something, but have fun in the process.

I'm loving the vibe with this track. Very good for deep thought.

larrynachos responds:

You produce a lot of really interesting sounding music, so I wanted to try and make something less generic than my other stuff. I feel the same, as I love inspiring others as well. Thanks for the review!

I was checking out the "Brand Spankin' New Audio" to fund my entry, when I found this lil' number. Certainly entertaining to listen to. Those synth stabs can relax you in an instant. The pad is really well done, aswell. I also really love those scratches. Keep up the nice work!

larrynachos responds:

Thanks! I'm really proud of this one :)

Man, that beginning is kind of lame. At least put a filter on it, like you did later. Mix it up. And then it gets cool. All that glitching audio tampering. It gets interesting. I cannot imagine ever being able to do something like that.

YOU'RE lame.

And heck yeah, this song is nuts. Definitely my favorite piece of 2016

Perfect song for me to use in my next r6 shorts ep. Love your work LarryNahosBuenosTacos

larrynachos responds:

With the wavy sound I can feel the water, but not really the darkness of it all. It feels bright and transparent, smooth and beautiful, like I'm rising from the abyss towards a shimmering light playing on the surface... listening to a serenade of mermaids, seeing colorful school of fish as I pass by a massive colorful coral rising through the dark... an imaginative track! Subtle, but still uplifting.

-cd-