Reviews for "Knightin'"

I like the concept of your game. Like others said, it HAS potential but needs more work. Also, if you plan on doing another game DONT USE THIS QR CODE THING anymore! I find it unnecessary and it sucks because its a feature that doesnt work for everybody.

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Frankly speaking I was surprised when I heard first complains about the codes. I tested them on 3 absolutely different phones before the release and they worked fine. Well, shit happens sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Great game, could add a little polishing & improvement (in my opinion sfx the most). would this game ever be open source for modding?

Wolod responds:

Thank you. Perhaps I'll share source code after extended edition release. I have to think about it.

Giving it a high 4. Would be a 5 but I found a bug. I pressed "C" to speed walk to another room, and the map got off, it thought i was in another room but wasn't, so it wouldn't let me advance. When I tried to go back down a level I disappeared into a wall, with no way to reset. Fix this, you get your 5th star. Other than that... very fun game!

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the bug report. I thought that issue you're talking about was fixed. I'll look to it again.

I love this game. I just wish you hadn't added shading to the QR code so we can read them easier.

Wolod responds:

Thanks! I'll keep in mind your advice

Damn this has so much potential! Really nice graphics and overall the game nails that zelda feeling. The only thing I'm missing is a footstep sound when the hero is using the stairs! :D

Wolod responds:

Thank you! You're right I've totally forgot about this sound effect *slaps forehead* It'll be added today, sir :)