Reviews for "Knightin'"

I think its enjoyable, but I have a few problems. I think the Knight is just a little to slow, there should be an alternate to the QR puzzles. Overall I like the Binding of Isaac feel it gives, with a little polishing it could become something good.

Wolod responds:

Game was updated today. I actually added alternative hints if you don't have (or don't wish to use) QR scanner on your phone. They're not very hard to find. And I'm very glad that you enjoyed the game. Have fun!

I got stuck in the options screen? I could not figure out the button to send me back to the main menu.
-V

Try to press Escape on keyboard or B on gamepad :D

really fun game that reminds me of legend of zelda and binding of isaac (which are one of my favourite games!)
great gameplay and art, I really liked the idea of using barcodes to find the way to solve puzzles.
I would really like to see an update in the future, cuz its a little short..
highly recommended!

Wolod responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad that you enjoyed playing Knightin'. Isaac and Zelda are in my favourite games list too ^_^ Perhaps I'll make an extended version for Steam after I complete my current big project.

Cute little game with the strong positive vibe. Music is catchy. Also it's not too hard and that is great for me.

Thanks a lot!

What in god's green earth compelled you to make one of the puzzles require you to view a QR code on your phone?

If not for that ridiculous addition I would've enjoyed this game.

Wolod responds:

Well, it's sad that didn't like this idea, but qr-based puzzles are optional anyway. So ignore them and try to enjoy the game :)