Reviews for "Knightin'"

I had a good time. I felt like a genius when I took a screenshot of the QR, turned it into black and white,scanned it and put it to use. Really satisfying puzzle. Good job!

Thanks a lot!

i wish the character would move faster because after dying couldn't be bothered to walk all the way back due to being so slow

Wolod responds:

You'll get a dash ability later in the game which will allow you travel much faster through the dungeon.

Nice game! Feel nostalgia when i was playing Zelda and i like the pixel art of it. I think the mushroom enemies needs a bit more flashing? When i slash them the feeling doesn't really like im hitting something

Thanks for the feedback!

This is really good. Legend of Zelda flash back. Lose half a star for the QR code thing.

Wolod responds:

Thanks a lot! Each puzzle has multiple hints. QR codes are the easiest to find. There are another, hidden much better.

Fun little game made out of love. It's not anything new but if the formula works why change it. The qr puzzles are okay, I liked the idea but I didn't like that there was two of them, after the surprise wears off they are more of a chore than an actual puzzle where you have to, you know, think. I didn't grab a key on the first room (by accident) and missed completely the qr puzzle on the second room so I had to figure out how to unlock it completely on my own by having level awareness, which was actually fun. The pixel art is neat and looks pretty good but a minor nitpick is that the pixels aren't respected as pixels, like, if you tap walk you'll end up with your character between two pixels. The music is okay but feels a bit repetitive. It does blend well with the rest of the game so that's nice. The gameplay is what you'd expect from a zelda-like game and it feels good to control the character. The writing is fun, it doesn't take itself seriously (at all) and I'm fine with that, it's the kind of thing you'll only get from small indie thingies. It was worth the time it takes and I had fun... Nice work, dude!

Wolod responds:

Thanks a lot for this great review and valuable feedback! I'm glad that you enjoyed Knightin'. And I enjoyed reading your review as well :)