Reviews for "Duke Dashington Remastered"

Duke Dashington is like Wario, but nicer.

WARIO

GOOOD GAME

Man... this game... it was absolutely awesome! (in my opinion). From level design to difficulty, I enjoyed every bit of the game. A fast paced game that won't dissapoint people who like these kind of games. I know I sound like I'm kissing your ass by saying that I loved almost everything within the game, but seriously, you did a amazing job.

A very simple and fun game! I kinda wish it started off harder, but it gets there, and it's worth the wait! Everything is great, and that music is mah jam.

Some very small nitpicks being that some movement functions could be a lot easier to control if when a fall starts, the player sits still in the air for a second, then falls with more acceleration than normal, allowing for easy control of consecutive airborne movements. Also, some of the sounds got a bit repetitive, both because they clashed a bit with the music and there could be more throughout.

These two points would make an already incredibly enjoyable experience even better! Great job!