Reviews for "Being Broke"

I wanna see more stories of when you're broke and living in a duplex, this is good shit

I have NO words to say... it's too great!

As some Greek dude said a long time ago: "the reward of suffering is experience." If you've had your car catch fire, other minor failures (or taking public transit) doesn't seem so bad. If you've had your water shut off before, you can similarly Macgyver things when you only notice that the TP has run out after you sit down to poop. Being poor is great (for a certain amount of time, anyway); it gives you tools for life if you play your cards right.

PS: If you made that book into a bunch of comic strips like a Garfield book or something, people would probably buy it.

duuuude that's fucking sad, i really hope everything is goin good in your life right now. Enjoyed your animation as always.

I know the feeling of being poor, and this hit home.

Animation isn't good but the story is quite the opposite.