Reviews for "Shoop Da Whoop"

LOL Cool

Thanks

I respect your animation and games, and your also really good at doing art too, good job!

Hey thanks!

Reminded me of Dom-fear's "Dr. octa-mother fucking gonapus BLLAAAARGH!"

Anyways, perfect design. And yes, the clay and colored pencils add a really nice effect

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yup I think that's where it originated, or at least, was made popular.

is he fireing at me? D: *BOOOOOM* FTRHBGDFHBSFHBFSHB STFU YOU FOOLISH SHOOP DA WHOOP FOOL!.......mr. T ftw

PuffballsUnited responds:

sorry if he burned your face off

What's wrong with you people?

It's cool. But these people who commented(maybe even you) got a misconception of Shoop-Da-Whoop saying"BLARGH." It's actually"BLAH." Ask Dom-Fera(Dominic Fear). He'll tell you.
If you don't believe me, ask BomToons or Luis to put me as the enemy in one of their collaborated games. At least you're better than me in making that kind of stuff. I'm only a lazy 12-year old.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Oh this isn't the same guy from that series. This is his brother that says 'BRAGH!'