Reviews for "Zyzyx - Pixel Jungle"

lolnice

My dude definitely one of your best :D. I sound complete and catcthy and the drop is actually unexpected which makes it very interesting. Kewl :D 9/10

Thanks!! :D

Hey Zyzyx! Nice song. I was hoping it will sound 8bit-ish like the beginning of FatRat's "Unity", but it ended up more like future guitar or somethin'. I heard that some people say the notes are a little wrong, but to me it's all part of the song (Weird, right?)

It's actually fun to listen to though, I prefer genres like 8bit, techno, chipstep, Glitch Hop, and Pop. This takes it to the next level!

Also, as a reminder: I made a GD level using this song, it's called Operation Megan! (ID: 34457360) Hope you like it!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks mate :) after educating myself on music theory and getting taught the basics I've learned that those people are actually wrong. The notes in this song are perfectly fine! Thanks for the support bro.

I wanna participate...Oh wait...I should be fast :V

lol good luck xD

I really love it! Good job. Though I heard there's a remix contest of this song, can I still participate?

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Yeah! Submissions are due by the 1st of feb :) and thanks!!