Reviews for "Gardevoir's Embrace (18+ Commission)"

Very well made. Smooth animations, great sound, decent amount of options. You've definitely earned your five stars. Also, nice little addition with the Easter eggs. The first one wasn't that hard, but the other two, especially the second one, took some work to find. Well done!

EroPharaoh responds:

Thank you! :D I'm glad it's a little bit of a challenge, I was worried they'd be too easy!

I have always been wondering how "fucking" a Gardevoir would look but my imagination is not that good. But thank fully here you are with a Gardevoir animation that is truly a master piece! I can wait for more Pokemon animations ;)

EroPharaoh responds:

Great game! Maybe something from digimon next time ? Or Dragon ball ?

EroPharaoh responds:

Thanks! Sorry, I go where the commissions take me! ;)

Easily one of my favorites. My only sadness is there is no option for gag on but still moaning.

Thanks :)
Sorry about that - since I throw the ballgag mute in for free for my commissions, there's no budget for gag-on moaning unless it's specifically part of the commission.

awesome if i had to add one thing it would have been a titfuck scene but otherwise it's pretty much perfect

Thanks! :)