For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Gardevoir's Embrace (18+ Commission)"

Man, this is incredibly well done. Love all the little options for appearance, and things like the xray. Awesome secrets too, that damn keystone baffled me lol. Got it all though :)

You know the ralts family have always been my favorite since i played ruby, i got a shiny gallade and normal gardevoir in my poke sun lol.

This only makes me love her more XD

EroPharaoh responds:

Thanks!! Glad you enjoyed all the details! ;)
Congrats on getting all the secrets! :D

I really have to know. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SHINY CHARM? I've looked literally fucking everywhere, zoomed in and zoomed out.

Other than that, I love it.

Thank you!

*Secret spoilers*
Zoom to 1x and click the hole in the tree, then click the charm when the Cutiefly comes out. ;)

This game is absolutely amazing.. VA is perfect, as usual, the hidden content adds a little fun to the flash, and the sex is just hot. Keep up the good work my friends!

Thank you!! :)

Great animation, good graphics, and a pretty good song! Loved it.

Thank you! :D

Very nice mate! Looks good, sounds good. The secrets are nice edition to the game. Side note: Im looking for that damn shiny charm for 3 minutes now. You hid it very well.

Thank you!
You may not be able to see it if it's zoomed in...;)