Reviews for "Goldenrod Nitelites"

DrakeXLO took the words right out of me!

It does bring back good memories of G/S/C to me. I really like this one. ALL MY FIVE ARE BELONG TO YOU.

Should be in a Pokemon game.

Goldenrod was an awsome city...Eevee...The key to get your game's Legendary....This should be the Goldenrod theme if they ever make a remake of it.....

We need a damn PokeMMORPG

That would be BITCHIN. this song would be BITCHIN in that game. People would BITCH about how awesome the game was. Theyd be like now i can BITCH around with my BITCH friends and talk crap to BITCHES for BITCHES and GIGGLES.

soothing

this song is nice and claming for the soul

Awesome!

This was one of the most pleasant songs I have ever heard in my life! It has a perfect sense of going around on a great journey with a very light tone. It's nice that you can really make pleasant music (especially "Pokemon"!) like this and have it be accepted. This almost sounded like the theme song to Candy Land or something. It still works because it is such an uplifting song done with heart. I praise you for trying to put smiles into our lives with this stuff.