Reviews for "The spy who shot me™ - Demo"

The game is amazing. Keep up the good work.

BlueStarGeneral responds:

Did you mean to leave a 0 star rating?

PSD

Wow this game is amazing, for a demo. I can't wait for the full game to be released and i can't wait for multiplayer. The humor is great, but the mouse sensitivity is a bit odd, but you get use to it after a while. I hope that you continue making games, that are good like this one!

PS: If you can put something in the room's near Mother's room, they are real empty

BlueStarGeneral responds:

I was going to add a snooker room with a couple of agents playing it. You can shoot the snooker balls and pot them. What do you think?

PSD

Story is okay but the slack is definitely picked up by the mindless fun of the game, can't wait to see what comes of it

Oh wow, this feels more like playing an actual Bond film than any of the official games. Great attention to detail- from the pun-riddled voice acting to being told off for shooting the paintings, to agent 7 looking a bit like Sean Connery. The gameplay's absolutely solid too- very Goldeneye-esque but without the bulky N64 controller (I don't know how the mouse aiming system worked before, but this upload's fine for me). Can't wait for more!

good game but if you move your mouse somewhat suddenly the screen gets stuck

keep up the good work