Reviews for "Knotty story"

Game freeeze on moment with flying purrrple cat. I don't know what to do =(

CrounchyBrothers responds:

You mean when the cat falls down with a knot in his tail just after the crow breaks the branche?
This is the ending/credits of the démo so the cat just fall down in the middle of the screen.
You just finished the demo, congratulation ;)
If you are talking about another problem please send us a private message and we'll find out how to fix it up!

That game was incredible! I had no idea I'd have so much fun with it. It was a pain when the crow came. Here's how you beat it. You meow at it (by pressing S) and then have the crow go through all the green bushes. They all have to be colored.

I got knocked off and I can't get back up! It's really annoying! I was also annoyed by going on the clotheslines. I think the clothespins coming off was what screwed me up. I do love cats. I love the artwork, music, and everything.

Heeey thanks! :)
Seems like you really had a good time playing "Knots Story".
You are right, the most difficult part to most of the players are the clothespins and to find out how to beat the crow. We'll maybe add some feedbacks that'll help in the future ;)

This game is AWESOME please dont rush it

Thanks! & Yes :)

This has A LOT of promise, maybe include something like a double jump or wall climbing in any future versions, it could also use some kind of pause or reset button.

You said you were aiming for a possible Steam release, I hope this won't become a Steam exclusive as many good Indie Games are and you'll make it regularly available so anyone can play it.

It's a bit insane that this is a webgame made with construct 3. Even though this is still just a demo, it's probably one of the best platformers I've seen on here. The art is absolutely marvelous, and the sound design is a huge reason as to why I liked this so much. Can't wait to play the full thing!