Reviews for "Knotty story"

That game was incredible! I had no idea I'd have so much fun with it. It was a pain when the crow came. Here's how you beat it. You meow at it (by pressing S) and then have the crow go through all the green bushes. They all have to be colored.

I got knocked off and I can't get back up! It's really annoying! I was also annoyed by going on the clotheslines. I think the clothespins coming off was what screwed me up. I do love cats. I love the artwork, music, and everything.

Heeey thanks! :)
Seems like you really had a good time playing "Knots Story".
You are right, the most difficult part to most of the players are the clothespins and to find out how to beat the crow. We'll maybe add some feedbacks that'll help in the future ;)

This game is AWESOME please dont rush it

Thanks! & Yes :)

Truly a beautiful game. Its artstyle looks like it was taken from a children's book. I hope you can develop it into a full-fledge game.

However, for the life of me, I just can't get all the medals. I suspect that one of them I get it after I climb all the pipes, but there's a point in which the kitten just doesn't jump anymore, he gets stuck to the pipe. I don't know if it's a glitch or I'm missing something. That must be the XXL MEOWING.

"Little Pig" must be related to getting clothes dirty, but I just can't figure out how. "Primary instinct" you probably get it by hunting the bird, but I can't do it (any tips?). "Shortcut Master" I don't know, perhaps it's related to the pipe system. "Revenge of Dog" I got it on my first playthrough, but once I reseted the game (that's another problem: some of the medals don't seem to work even if you get them in the game) I couldn't get it again (in the game, I already have it on NG).

So that's pretty much it. I wish you the best with this and hope to see a full game in the future. Ah, and I don't agree with the people that tell you that you should provide more props and explanations as regards what you have to find, do, etc. in order to advance in the story. I think it's perfectly fine as it is. Kudos!

CrounchyBrothers responds:

Thanks for your good feedbacks! Glad you felt the mood :) I just sended you some tips in private message ;)

This has A LOT of promise, maybe include something like a double jump or wall climbing in any future versions, it could also use some kind of pause or reset button.

You said you were aiming for a possible Steam release, I hope this won't become a Steam exclusive as many good Indie Games are and you'll make it regularly available so anyone can play it.

It's a bit insane that this is a webgame made with construct 3. Even though this is still just a demo, it's probably one of the best platformers I've seen on here. The art is absolutely marvelous, and the sound design is a huge reason as to why I liked this so much. Can't wait to play the full thing!