Reviews for "CAVE EXPLOR"

A walkthrough would be appreciated. I got the angel thing but have no clue what to do going forward. I'm lost.

tobyalden responds:

Here's some hints:

- The nymph is optional.
- Focus on finding the spellbook first.
- Once you find the spellbook, you'll be able to kill someone blocking your way.
- If a room is too crowded to fight in, try luring enemies into another room.
- Hearts come back if you die, so remember their locations.
- The wish of the stalker must never be granted.

And here's a map for anyone who's really stuck: https://imgur.com/a/2od6U

Good luck!

10/10
Not too hard
Not too easy
Really the gameplay and its mechanics

Cool. I got the 'Who would you be/afraid' ending. nice! I absolutely LOVE these kinds of games, with just this level of difficulty, simple, beautiful old school graphics, charm, atmosphere... no stupid minigames... a delicious air of mystery... a touch of minimalism... a sprinkle of well-utilized and simply stated philosophy... mmm. this game is sexybeast. If I wasn't asexual I would make love to it. But it'll have to be happy with me smacking my lips in pure satisfaction. A perfect game. Hell even the monochromatic color scheme... ESPECIALLY the monochromatic color scheme... is so damn perfect. Do you have more like this? I miss Link to the Past and every game like it that I never got the chance to play. ;) pixel games like those, and this game, surely, continue to be my absolute favorite genre. Thank you.

I LOVE this game. Neat graphics, fair difficulty, really cool chiptune ambient sounds and plain good gameplay. Got the three endings. I like the writing a lot, it adds a ton to the general feeling. You can cheat the nymph by keeping the x button pressed though, you should fix that. I'll keep an eye on your content!

Nice game, but a little bit short and too hard to get the nymph past the two angels.