Reviews for "Dinogen"

Hey man, I really like this game, but I can't play it. Literally. For some reason I can't get past the 1st gate on level 4. I got both key cards, tried getting just one and opening the gate, but nothing happened. Besides that it is solid and has plenty of fun. So here's 3.5. Cheers.

xWILKINx responds:

Hey, thanks! Make sure you kill all dinosaurs before trying to open gates. The top right corner displays the enemies remaining. :-)

So this was made on January 1st? The first popular submission of the year! I admit it seems to move too slowly. You had to do so much with the tutorial. At least I got a medal for it. The graphics are decent.

There was just too much exposition. I'm stumped at the bit where the three of us have guns. The music's pretty good too. It's pretty easy to understand. It's just a nice game overall but not great for me.

Good game, really enjoyed it. I like the story mode, with challenges, and I like the concept of the survival mode. Story itself was interesting.

What I enjoyed less was the survival mode. The weapon system needs a little work, with the ability to go back and re-equip previous weapons. After playing with the minigun for a wave or two it would be nice to go back to the shotgun I had already bought. I liked that shotgun, and I didn't really want to pay for it again. The waves themselves were possibly a little long. A countdown of how many dinos were left would be great, so you had some idea of when the wave would end.

Other than that, great game, thanks.

Well done, there's a good balance between challenge and the ability to advance. I recommend saving up for the two high level shotguns. Grab the extras (laser sights, more ammo etc.) And you can grind in survival for a good while. My fave gun is the Chimera, both in survival and story mode.

xWILKINx responds:

Cool, thanks for the comments! :-)

Is there a bug in survival mode? Every time I enter the armory to purchase anything I cant seem to exit the menu. I've tried all of the default key bindings but nothing.

xWILKINx responds:

Click the X in the right corner to close the armory menu. :-)