Reviews for "Squarely Jump"

A pretty fun game! Simplistic platforming with just the right amount of build-up, challenge and variation to keep you going till the end - and the upside-down twist mid-way was a fun change of perspective too. Took a while to get used to the shift! Catchy music and smooth mechanics, good game.

-cd-

surprisingly fun to play game. nice music. could be a little faster imo. medals didn't work for me.

Fun game with constant introductions to new mechanics... until the middle of the game, at least, after that levels started feeling a bit repetitive. I think rotating the screen upside down was a bit cheap as a mechanic but others seem to like it so whatever. Music is fine, graphics are fine. Levels are also fine with a few exceptions that felt a bit "meh". My biggest complaint is how finnicky jumping is sometimes. Like, you've gotta wait about 1/3 of a second after the sqare touches the ground to be able to jump again. Still, nice thing worthy of the little time it takes to finish.

Even with it's minimalistic design, it was still a very fun platformer. Not too easy but not too difficult either, with each level being short and easy enough not to rage quit. All the medals work and it was an enjoyable game that entertained me for a few minutes. Adding more levels, different characters, enemies and coins would make the gameplay even better. Nice work!

That was ok. Thank you!