Reviews for "Kontrol"

dude the controls keep messing up.

MarcusBoay responds:

Thanks for playing the game! I just fixed the issue.

A very well made game, my only concern is about the hidden objects that make you died instantly. It is a bit unfair, how can you fight something you can't see =
other than that this game is amazing !

Well... I'm not good at these kinds of games... But this was a pretty well made game. The only problem I had was the first boss for me was unkillable. The shots (which I assume you hit the orange spots on the bosses midsection) go right through and don't hurt the boss at all. I got a few lucky hits and destroyed one of the three spots somehow, but 90% of the shots don't hit the hitbox. I'm pretty sure this has to be some sort of glitch as I was able to destroy one.

This does require a lot more focus than I can put into a game. But that's not a bad thing. This game just isn't for me, and I wish I was better at these kinds of games because this looks like a really great game that I would want to play all the way through. I wish there was an infinite lives cheat or something so I could play through to the end... But oh well.

I wanted to make it past the first level so I could review the rest of the game... But I could not.

Controls are smooth for the most part and the gameplay is quite enjoyable. However, I can't even get past the first 30 seconds of the stage as there are hidden objects all over the place causing me to die. These objects are in the way and considered a 'hit' and I die, but I can also shoot them to cause them to explode. I am unsure if this is intentional or not, but it seriously hindered my ability to play. I'll be completely fair and give this a 3 star for everything else which is a good work done, but if on purpose then it's not a very fair system to set up just letting you know.

Great game! Reminded me of all those old school shooters I used to play.