Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Goofy's Confession - A Christmas Tale"

well holy shit.
i did NOT see that coming and thats coming from someone who likes dark shit like this and despite that i was thinking "what the fuck...?" the entire time. bravo, its not often im caught off guard or dont expect something to go a certain way.

Thanks

I was really surprised at how this escalated so quickly, I thought it was going to be a happy-go-lucky animation, but it's the internet so... I don't know I'm so surprised; it was to most dark animation I've seen in the last few months. Though it was still good.

Aww fuck man... This is hard..
The animation and especially voices are really great but still.. suicide.. What a topic..
Jeez..
One of my neighbors recently killed himself, not too long ago, not too far from home (good thing I did not see the mess; he used a shotgun in his mouth, like in movies, so it is what I heard). I didn't know him. He knew another neighbor had guns and ammos (not inside a locked ''chest''...) inside his shed, and they were not locked in.. So he broke in and you know-what happened...
Still hard, even if I don't even know what was his name (what a shame, isn't it..?)
Suicide should not be a joke. This is real. The animation is still eally great but.. dude....... What a topic... I only hope that it can help suicidal people understand the consequeces..

Fair enough

man this was great

the animation was awesome
twas a diverse piece of paint strewn about an animation in good fashion

the audio was great, nice and clean
the voice acting was good, very humorous
goofys laugh sealed the deal on this though, hard to replicate that.
great work my dude!

FlumpyTripod responds:

What a poetic compliment.

The voices are really good, so is the animation, and the dark story, seems like part of a bigger movie, really well done-