Reviews for "Goofy's Confession - A Christmas Tale"

i really liked the atmosphere of the story, goofys voice and the animation but it was kinda sad

That was great, I actually felt for the characters and SINCERELY appreciate mickey's voice acting in this hahahahaha

DUDE?!
Goofy is my Favourite Disney character! and i cant believe in the space of 3 minutes, you've killed of Max - at the hands of his father - and had Goofy commit suicide!

FUCKING BRILLIANT!!
Cant wait to see more from u man!

And to the idiot who says its "Stupid", he was clearly watching it on MUTE. Cause everything from your storyline, to the animation technique, to your voice acting! Fucking Perfection! Hilarious Anti-Disney Perfection

FlumpyTripod responds:

Thank you.

Well that was sad. :( The UHUUHUUHUUYY sound at the end sounded a bit like something out of Mario, and not sure about the voice tones, they're good but not really how I remember them. Animation however: perfection! Nicely done, and glad you averted our gazes for that final shot... it's Christmas after all!

-cd-

Goofy gets a posthumous Oscar.