Reviews for "Simple Square"

challenging. i like it. good job

Fun, but the controls are a bit laggy. Also more of a skill game and less of a puzzle game.

This wasn't bad. Completely random, so no real difficulty progression, but fast-paced to keep me interested. Would like to see a hi-score list. None of the medals worked for me (63 tokens).
Music and sfx were annoying.

Interesting minimalist concept. I really like the shrinking/enlarging frame dynamics, because when the frame is big there is more space to maneuver, whereas when the frame is small, it is easier to dodge those green rectangles. It's an interesting and balanced trade off. Oh, the sound design is pretty good as well.

However:

1. The game gets too repetitive much too fast.
2. Green rectangles seem to be slightly out of sync. If the white square is moved towards a green rectangle that just passed by, it still counts as a loss.

Kinda fun, but not really worth playing for more than 5 minutes. Needs more types of obstacles and a difficulty curve