Reviews for "Simple Square"

Interesting minimalist concept. I really like the shrinking/enlarging frame dynamics, because when the frame is big there is more space to maneuver, whereas when the frame is small, it is easier to dodge those green rectangles. It's an interesting and balanced trade off. Oh, the sound design is pretty good as well.

However:

1. The game gets too repetitive much too fast.
2. Green rectangles seem to be slightly out of sync. If the white square is moved towards a green rectangle that just passed by, it still counts as a loss.

Cool game, I'm like it.

I think I experienced the whole content pretty fast, unless you left some eastereggs or milestones I could not reach.
Still a very interesting and addicting concept, nicely programmed and designed.
More introduction for new players with a quick description of the gameplay mechanics and maybe mor gameplay elements would be great, because this game has a lot of potential! Keep programming and this could become a very successful app/flash game!

Fun game, I like it.

Simple,fast paced,and just fun !