Reviews for "Simple Square"

This game is really fun; I wish I had discovered it earlier! The one complaint I have is that occasionally you get stuck in an impossible situation, though one can usually limit the likelihood of that by playing cautiously.

best: 28

267 tokens??? you ppl are ridiculous

Took a few tries to get up to 100, but after that it was suddenly surprisingly easy! Or at least: not as aggravating and angsty. Something about nearing that number you've spent so much time trying to reach; knowing that at any moment that progress might be taken away from you... phew, grueling.

I love the game though! Concept, mechanics and all. So easy to start playing and keep playing, too. Hard to find a better; purer time waster than this. Smooth animations too.

-cd-

Fun, but the controls are a bit laggy. Also more of a skill game and less of a puzzle game.