For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Make Way For Rapey Jackson"

This is quite good
If she knew who he was she would have gave herself to him from the beginning

This is not offensive its silly

Indeed, it isn't animated, but there is always an exception to the rule, if the author is a loved and respected creator.

This video reminds me of Bad Lip Reading series. As to why your video got deleted? Youtube is very SJW in their policy, meaning that you can't make fun of RAEP. And if you do, god won't have mercy on your soul.

In many ways, it's very easy to make fun of MJ, because well, he was moving like a pervert, and he was an alleged pedophile, albeit nothing was ever proven. But then again, nobody ended up in prison after the recent hollywood scandal either.

I will always love your works, and rate it too highly than I probably should, even if you film yourself pooping in the closet. But then again, I guess that you would make even that creative and genius. The video in question could have been a little longer, but otherwise, a very nice parody with a GOOD TASTE.

Rap culture condensed. Excellent work, Doki!

This is honestly the best thing I've seen in weeks. I can't stop smiling.

Absolute classic.